Less than $500 12V solar system, using 2 thin flexible solar panels for a combined 260 watts, on Casa de Lance truck camper. A simple, lightweight, and maintenance-free setup that does not require drilling through the roof, and connects to existing camper battery.
Breakdown of the components to put together my exact system: includes Amazon links to purchase each component.
- 100W 12V Renogy flexible monocrystalline solar panel @ $192.39 https://amzn.to/38fjFna
- 160W 12V Renogy flexible monocrystalline solar panel @ $254.99 https://amzn.to/38aMfGa
- Y-branch MC4 parallel connectors @ $7.99 https://amzn.to/3aklp0o
- 12AWG 20′ wiring @ $19.99 https://amzn.to/30wFEmX
- 20A 12V solar charge controller @ $18.99 https://amzn.to/2TtWJfQ